Are you having problems with negative thoughts?
Do you have localised pain?
Do you seem unable to shake off an ikky feeling?
Are you sensing you may be cursed?
Have you experienced a loss of personal power?
Are you unable to let go of guilt or shame?
WHAT ARE SPIRITUAL INTRUSIONS?
Illness in the form of spiritual intrusion means that your body and/or luminous body has been penetrated by energies that do not belong with you and which have now become spiritual baggage. When intrusions are not addressed they can lead to an accumulation of blocked, heavy energy resulting in localized pain, discomfort, illness, and a loss of vitality and energy.
These can happen through conscious or unconscious projections from others in the form of:
- negative thoughts
- hostile words
- emotional states such as jealousy, envy, and anger
Or from yourself through:
- physical injuries or surgery
- negative self talk and negative self perceptions or self loathing
- stuffing or repressing negative emotions
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ~ Buddha
Shamanic extraction can leave you feeling much lighter and free. Afterwards, we work on prevention by addressing patterns in thinking and behaviour that may have led to self-intrusion.
During a Shamanic Extraction appointment we will:
- diagnose and identify the stuck energy through shamanic journeying
- work together to loosen and clear stuck energy through breath work, rattling, drumming, or soul singing
- Tobacco Clearing (Angela) and Feather Work (Melanie) can also be implemented to cleanse and clear
- Flower Water, natural perfumes and essences are then utilized to bring in refined and bright energies
You will be given post-appointment processes to complete which may include ceremonies such as flower baths, flower work, or Nature walks for your own health and well-being, or your living or work space.
All images and content copyright
We would like to acknowledge the ancestral, traditional and unceded First Nation territories of the Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem), xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Stó:lō Nations on whose territory we live, play, and work.