I am here to support you and provide processes that nourish your soul, strengthen your intuition, and deepen your spiritual connection and practise. When you come to see me for an appointment, there are a number things you may experience. Here are some examples:
Shamanic Healing Arts & Energy Medicine
- Soul singing and sound healing by way of drum, rattle, chakapa, handpan, chimes and bells.
- Tobacco clearing, water cleansing, curse unraveling, energy extraction or compassionate clearing.
- Sacred Word Medicine by way of prayers, blessings, protection, and enfoldment.
- Soul re-membering & retrieval, totem & power animal retrieval
- Individually tailored ceremony with Despacho and Coracle offerings, talisman creation, and fire or water release.
- Creative soul processes such as art making and soul-journalling.
Plant Spirit Integration
- For those who are planning to attend or have attended ceremony with the Sacred Teacher Plants.
- Preparation sessions to develop intention, clarity, grounding, or protection.
- Post-ceremony sessions to digest, integrate, and continue to deepen the work and relationship with the Plant Spirit as an ally and source of help and wisdom.
Work with the Land
- Time in the woods, or by the creek, with Grandma Cedar, on the mountain, by the ocean ~ being, listening, clearing, receiving, offering.
Wisdom Teachings and Skills:
- Stories, songs, or teachings from the White Bone Spiral and Perennial traditions to help you navigate your way.
- Skills such as shamanic journeying, guided journeying or visualization
- This may include channelling, journeying, shamanic tarot, Frith divination
Self Regulation Therapy
- somatic work to release stuck and unresolved energy from trauma, and transform old, stuck stories into powerful allegories.
- Deep listening and tracking, as well as spiritual teachings, stories and journeys to support you in navigating your path, and keeping your own medicine or spiritual practice alive.
- For shamanic healers, counselors, therapists, teachers, holistic and complementary therapists, as part of your own soul-care, and to allow space for exploring your practice from a soul and shamanic perspective.
"Angela Prider conducts workshops with an eye to a safe experience for all who attend. She is superb at conveying complex concepts simply and effectively. Her skilled intuition, as well as her deep knowledge of shamanism and ceremony, invite the individual on a unique journey of self-discovery. Participants learn how to bring old patterns to light prompting new possibilities and insights that enrich one's life. These gifts make her a most remarkable teacher."
Margaret Tucker, MA, RCC, SEP, CSAT (cand)
"Before working with Angela, I had worked relentlessly to try to resolve the issues and change my behaviour in order to get past my repeating life patterns. Nothing I tried and committed to worked, and it seemed as though I had a black cloud over my head with perpetual "bad luck." I knew it was something energetically that I could not access by myself – a path had been set for me a long time ago that needed an intervention to resolve. With one session, Angela was able to destroy the script that had me bound and propelled me into a new direction of strength, confidence and renewed sense of purpose and hope. The events that unfolded afterwards were boundless and multiplied exponentially. Life is now more defined, focused, and positive and I no longer feel like a submissive martyr to the path of a previous fate. Angela has helped me finally step into my life's purpose and for that I am eternally grateful."
~ Andrea D, Vancouver, 2014
All images and content copyright
We would like to acknowledge the ancestral, traditional and unceded First Nation territories of the Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem), xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Stó:lō Nations on whose territory we live, play, and work.