• 1

"All that you are seeking, is also seeking you." ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes

 

What to expect at your first visit:

Maple Ridge2014Sessions often begin from the moment you make the appointment. Having the intention to open your heart to help, brings the divine intelligence of our Universe into our corner. Even if only 10% of you wants to heal and the other 90% is reluctant, the Universe backs the 10%.

Your initial session is 90 minutes. We will start with consultation where we listen to your concerns and intentions, and help you to distill and develop as much clarity as possible. During this time, we are also attuning to your energy, and your nervous system.

Next we will do an assessment journey. This is done with you laying down (fully clothed) in the sacred space. We then enter into the realm of Spirit and various plants may be used to clear your energy and help you enter into a state of relaxation and comfort. This period also includes singing and prayers for you to help open your heart. During the assessment journey, we are then provided with guidance as how to best proceed, and what type of shamanic healing is best suited to the intention you have set.

Once assessment is complete, shamanic healing will then follow. In many traditions, the Shaman is accompanied by monotonous drumming, rattling or singing. Both Angela and Melanie have unique medicines and ways of working in the shamanic trance. During the healing portion of your appointment, you may experience visions, hear messages, or enter into a deep relaxed state. Sometimes the body releases energy through twitching, tears, tingling, or trembling. This is totally natural and helpful in restoring you to harmony. Know that shamanic healing works on a deep spiritual level and therefore the healing will apply physically, mentally, and emotionally as well.

Very gently, you will return and at this time, you will be given the medicine story, and follow up directions that you are to carry out independently.

Because our shamanic healing sessions are entered into as a 50-50 agreement, this means that we are honoured to do our very best in supporting you to return to a state of harmony, and that you will honour yourself and our work together by following through with any independent work or ceremonies after your session.


Many people notice a great benefit and deep insights that follow the initial session. Follow up sessions can be very beneficial to continuing and deepening your process of healing and unfolding.

For how to prepare for your healing session click here

For rates click here

 

To book a session with Angela email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

To book a session with Melanie email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

 

All images and content copyright

 

 

 

We would like to acknowledge and thank the traditional custodians of the Squamish, Kwikwetlem, Tsleil-Waututh, Kwantlen, and Katzie Nations, whose ancestral lands we live, work, and teach upon.

 

 

 

newsletter-graphic

Latest Blog

Beltane Ceremony with the River of Life

Bealtaine is a potent portal where the sacred masculine energy of doing begins to light up, and join into the sacred feminine energy of being. This ceremony is a wonderful way for you to reflect on how things have been, and begin to envision how you would like them to become.

Read more ...

Offerings as Sacred Reciprocity

People are often curious about why I always ask them to bring "offerings" to circles or sessions.  This is a really great question! In fact all questions are good because although it is important to have an open heart and be present in a ceremony or practice, it is equally as important to know why we are doing something and where it comes from.

Read more ...

The Fire and Water of Beltaine

Today is May Day, or the Celtic Fire festival of Beltaine, known in Ireland as Bealtaine or in Scotland as Bealtuinn. It is thought that this celebration was named after the old Celtic sun god, Belenos, or Bel, which means shining, while "tine" translates as fire.

Read more ...
feature-angela-prider

About Angela Prider

Learn More

A Soul's Calling

My heart's desire in my work is to support you in remembering and returning to the wild song of your Soul

feature-flowers

Services Offered

Learn More

Healing, Clearing, Restoration

Shamanic healing addresses illness, emotional challenges, and life problems as disharmony on a spiritual level

feature-alter-flowers

Upcoming Events

Learn More

Calendar, Apprenticeship, Pilgrimages

Angela has been facilitating groups for personal and spiritual development for more than 20 years

feature-doorway

What To Expect

Learn More

Benefits and Deep Insights

Having the intention to open your heart to help, brings the divine intelligence of our Universe into our corner

 

Creative Consultant - Wingtip Creative Media