Our Sacred Mother Women's Gathering
Sisterhood, Medicine Dolls, Celebration
Saturday, May 6 ~ 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Lions Bay, BC
Bring your sisters as we enfold ourselves in an evening of celebration, honouring Our Sacred Mother, our sisterhood, and ourselves as the radiant, divine feminine spirits we are.
Through millennia, Our Sacred Mother's compassionate presence continues to show up and nourish us, and despite our culture relegating Her to the underground, She is ever-present and rising once again!
Our evening is a delicious weaving where you will enjoy...
- A guided shamanic journey and healing with sacred sound alchemy
- A divine energy transmission of the Womb Rites to open your heart, heal, and reactivate your creative feminine power
- Followed by a Blessing & Anointing of the Holy Mother to reawaken your Seven Feminine Eyes
- The wonderful opportunity to soulcraft a Sacred Mother Medicine Doll
- Time to relax and enjoy our potluck meal together
- Handcrafted delights at our Women's Market just in time for Mother's Day.
• Medicine Hearth or Mesa and drum/rattle (if you have)
• Journal & pen
• Iconography (pictures, statues, etc) related to our Sacred Mother which will energize our altar and support our circle
• A plate of food to share at our potluck
Lions Bay, BC (only 25mins from Vancouver on the Sea to Sky highway)
Entry: (includes materials)
Early Bird $40/pp by Apr 24
Early Bird + friend ~ $35each by Apr 24
After Apr 24 ~ $50 (includes materials)
Angela Prider is a Spiritual Healer, Weaver, and Wisdom Keeper of the White Bone Shamanic Tradition. She has been practicing shamanism and teaching within sacred circles for over twenty years, and is passionate about soul, nature, mythology, and creativity. With a trauma-informed foundation of counseling and somatic based therapy, Angela brings a grounded and compassionate presence to her teaching. Among her extensive training with Indigenous teachers and mentors, she has also completed intensive facilitator training with author and Senior Jungian Psychoanalyst, Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Phd.
Melanie O'Leary is a Mama, Shamanic Practitioner, Womb Keeper, Sacred Ceremony Facilitator and Medicine Doll Maker. With over 6 years of intensive study and immersion in shamanic healing arts, and over 10 years' experience working in the health and birth industry, her Shamanic Practice focuses on Women's Life Journeys and the area of the WOMB.
To learn more about her Spirit Dolls and Medicine Doll Making workshops
To learn more about her Sacred Womb Ceremonies at Womens Shamanic Medicine
We would like to acknowledge the ancestral, traditional and unceded Aboriginal territories of the Coast Salish Peoples, and in particular, the Squamish, Kwikwetlem, Tsleil-Waututh, Kwantlen, and Katzie First Nations on whose territory we live and work.