Doorways to Shamanism ~ Intro Weekend
A Practical Path to Nourish Your Heart & Navigate Your Sacred Life
September 16 & 17, 2017 ~ 11:00am - 6:00pm
Lions Bay, BC
Now in its thirteenth year, Doorways to Shamanism is a powerful introductory weekend into the ancient earth medicine way of shamanism. This time-tested path of our ancestors emerged thousands of years ago and is still relevant and a vital support in our lives today.
Learn to navigate and deepen your connection with Life
Come into alignment with the flow of life and the rhythm of Nature
Uncover and resurrect your soul's gifts and your unique offering to the world
Join us in in the pristine mountains next to the sparkling river in Lions Bay, where Angela will support you to explore and journey into the hidden realms of spirit, and the rich, fertile landscape of your soul, while experiencing wisdom and guidance from ancestors, power animals, plant allies, and spiritual teachers. Angela will also share wisdom teachings and ceremony from the White Bone Shamanic tradition, as well as sacred songs and stories to support your reawakening and reconnection while giving roots to your experience.
All are welcome as this weekend is perfect for those who are brand new to shamanism, and those who would like to refresh and deepen their medicine and practice. For those interested in the White Bone Shamanic Apprenticeship, this is a great place to start.
During our time together:
- Introduction and overview of shamanism
- Working with permission and reverence
- Creating, opening, and closing sacred space
- Shamanic cosmology of the three worlds
- Middle world earth guardians and luminous faerie folk
- States of consciousness: rattles, drums, soul singing, and entheogens
- Guardian spirits: power animals, plants, and spiritual teachers
- Power Animal Retrieval Ceremony
- Ceremony and connection to the Ancestors
- Crafting intention, understanding symbolic language, and application of wisdom
- Utilizing journeying to deepen your dream life
- Shamanic view on illness
- Spiritual boundaries, protection, and grounding
- Sacred reciprocity through fire ceremony and river ceremony
**Early Bird Rate: $225 (before August 25) ~ Late Bird: $250
*Pre-registration is required
Lions Bay, BC, Canada
Angela Prider is a Wisdom Keeper, Spiritual Healer, and teacher. As Bean Feasa (Wise Woman) she has been immersed for over 20 years in training and initiation with indigenous wisdom-keepers, which include her Irish ancestors and Peruvian teachers, and her elders from Australian Aboriginal, Siksika Blackfoot, and Curanderismo lineages. She is known for her grounded presence in holding a sweet and sacred space of compassion in her healing practice, spiritual circles, and White Bone Shamanic Apprenticeship community.
We would like to acknowledge the ancestral, traditional and unceded Aboriginal territories of the Coast Salish Peoples, and in particular, the Squamish, Kwikwetlem, Tsleil-Waututh, Kwantlen, and Katzie First Nations on whose territory we live and work.